Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Speedtest Service

Conducting a speed test on your internet connection speed may be something that you have always wanted to to. Speaking for myself, I know that at times I get frustrated because my computer is running so slow, although at other times it has an excellent speed. I was given a URL to a website in which I could test ths speed of my internet connection. After conducting my speedtest the results that I was provided with showed as followed: the download speed was 1742 kbps(kilobits per second) and for upload speed it was 37 kbps(kilobits per second). I am unsure of what a normal computers speed is in order to compare my results to, although I do believe that my computer could run faster. If you are looking to check your internet connection speed, visit Speakeasy Speed Test at www.Speakeasy.net

No comments: